Beginning May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020, in order to earn the Premier Lodge Award a Lodge must:
1) Increase Active Membership over the fiscal year ended 4/30/2020
2) Increase in Total Giving to Moose Charities, excluding amounts for Safe Surfin’ over the fiscal year
ending 4/30/2020. Includes individual Donor Circle donations to Moose Charities for your members.
Lodge per capita contributions to Moose Charities during the fiscal year ended 4/30/2020
must equal or exceed the fraternity-wide per capita average of $8.76 per member (as
established during the prior 2 calendar years)
3) Submit all Heart of the Community Reports and receive a grade of “Good” or better on each report
4) Indebtedness on the monthly Moose International Consolidated Billing Statement is less at
April 30, 2020 than the balance due shown on the May of 2019 statement
(any April 30, 2020 balance of zero or less is considered less than the prior year)
5) Submission of Moose of the Year nomination form by established deadline.
6) Transmit the April 30, 2020, monthly financial reports by May 10, 2020 AND transmit all
other months by the 15th of every month
7) Lodge must be represented at the 2019 International Convention
8) Lodges must remit Endowment Fund contributions to Moose Charities in at least 10 months
during the year
9) Lodge must hold an Orientation/Lodge enrollment a minimum of every two months
during the year
***At the discretion of the General Governor, a Lodge may be disqualified from earning the Premiere Lodge Award for failing to abide by our General Laws.