NEW - Lodge Leadership Award
When the Lodge qualifies for the Premier Lodge Award, both the Governor and/or Administrator can earn a Leadership Award, qualifying each of them for 100,000 Moose Rewards points. This program replaces the Governor’s Award of Excellence. In order to qualify, the following criteria must be met individually:
- Must serve a full term from May 1 through the following April 30th
- Must be an active Moose Legionnaire at the close of his term, April 30th
- Must sponsor at least three members into the Order during term of office
- Must, during his term of office, have personally attended all meetings below during his year of service (Alternate Delegates qualify for a Lodge’s representation but does NOT qualify for the Leadership Award)
- International Moose Convention AND
- Association Annual Convention AND
- Association Mid-Year Conference
Must have successfully completed the minimum required training, pursuant to the Training rules and regulations.
Without exception, ALL of the above conditions MUST be met in order to qualify for the award.
***At the discretion of the General Governor, a Lodge may be disqualified from earning the Leadership Award for failing to abide by our General Laws.